To all pro and expert skiers and snowboarders

Dear all,

I am working on a story on winter sports in Japan for a Tokyo magazine, and would like to quote opinions of pro and expert skiers and snowboarders on their favorite Japanese ski resorts. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

For sensible answers, the question needs to be framed in a less exclusive manner, and the writer needs to put some of his cards on the table viz what kind of article he's planning. Showing signs of having done some basic research first would also help.

Thanks,

actually this does help in that I've established this Wada Toge place to be something of a legendary park, and some guys have emailed me personally to find out more about what I'm doing. But as the previous statement rightly suggested, I should say more about what I'm doing, and it's actually quite simple. I'm interviewing a list of pro and amateur skiers and snowboarders who have experience as either competitors, patrollers or instructors to recommend some ski areas. The article is thus intended to be a "the pros' picks" listing of resorts and areas. As far as that is concerned, it isn't really up to my research, but what my interviewees actually say, and why they say what they say.

If anybody has any more ideas, please let them be heard.

Thanks