... with Jools Holland. Anyone else watch it? Sometimes bloody awful but sometimes just excellent - depends who's on of course.

200 shows though, not bad going. If you have Sky you can watch it, they put a few episodes on a week. Worth a watch.

Quote:
"I'm outraged and appalled!" laughs Jools Holland when asked how he feels about recording the 200th episode of his iconic music show Later...

"How the show has been allowed to stay on I'll never know. It's unbelievable that you can you make 200 shows."

"If you add that up, you could watch it solidly for weeks on end, and if you put them end to end you could probably run them along the Great Wall of China," he quips.

I have seen a few of those. Actually most of the bands on there I don't like but every now and again. It's interesting to see some of the people who are "names" now on there just before they became names. This last week Amy Winehouse (I really don't like here), Keane. Some odd stuff as well. Worth taping and flicking through.

The channel is called Music Air Networks and has an odd mix of rock, pop, 80's, jazz, guitar lessons,.... quite odd but every now and again there's some quality stuff on there. I think I saw in a few days there's some "live in the studio" footage of Led Zep on.