I am having a very very slow week. Not because of lack of work - far from it - I just cannot seem to get movitated at all and I seem to be wasting time so much. I could have had 3 days skiing this week and done as much work. Instead I have basically wasted it. I dislike this fact, but finding it hard to snap out of it.

Anyone else have periods like this? How do you snap out?

Ironically, I read something on CNN talking about how Monday the 21st of January was supposed to be the most depressing day of the year for people... based on various statistics such as; holiday debt, weather, etc. I don't remember all the variables, but it was fairly well organized.

I only note this because my Monday did in fact suck. So did my wife's- but we wrote it off as both being capricorns and being forced to experience our first monday out of our lunar cycle. (December 22- January 19th)

I feel much better now that it's friday and tree season has arrived.

I'm having one of those days. Got to bed at 1am but wasn't able to really get to sleep until 3 and then had to get up at 6:30 this morning. Yawn, really don't feel like doing much today.