WOW! You must know someone Thursday - we just got all the boards except mine done (mine is in now) and the full service and tune and wax was 7000yen.

Anyone using Flows - bring all the gear and spares you need to fix them yourselves. We had a screw holding the highback to the side/base on one side fall out and get lost somewhere on the mountain. Still functioned - the boy rode First Tracks with it like it this morning...but I wouldn't let him ride any chairs until it was fixed coz it was on his lead foot. Anyhooo...no-one could help us out. Lucky our mate had some spare flows, and we pinched a screw from them, but we needed an allen key - had everything BUT!! So we stopped into the flow shop - can't help - only sell newies. They wouldn't even look at it when we put my board in for the service - but they did lend hubby and Allen Key - and he fixed it himself.

The boy is very attached to HIS flows - so the offer of a brand new set was NOT GOOD ENOUGH...we will know better next time and carry the right gear to fix them and spares!

Full tune in J-First is 4500Yen For skis and I think it would not be different for boards as they are of the samish area.

J-First is in the Hirafu Carpark at the upper left corner as you look at Yotei.

Fine establishment.

Skim reading as usual - I read "tune" skipped the part about "ski"...

Bontak is the snowboard tuner here - they did a great job on our boards - but they didn't want to know about the bindings that is all. The boys boards were a bit of a mess - the ice and exposed rocks of Aus make for hard conditons on a board - but the worst scrapes came from boy15 and his trip to NZ. Rock hard ice over there when he was there!