1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

There is nothing worse than having to listen to fingers pushing buttoms, then either getting the dititditdiidit or the virbo sound everytime someone gets a new message. On the plane, leave it alone. Once the texts are approved, it will beocome phones and then it will be just downright choas listening to everyones conversations, noit being able to hear yours (if using it), people feeling they have to speak louder to be heard etc.

I know I can put headphones on or people can turn the phones to silent but it is just annoying to have to put up with it on all other forms of transport and this would be such a nuisance to everyone! mad.gif

On a domestic flight I had to ask the stewardess to ask a woman across the aisle and 2 rows in front of me to either stop using her tablet/mini laptop thingo OR close her window because the sun kept glinting off it directly into my eyes. I put up with it for about an hour before I started to get a headache and had black spots in front of my eyes - then I had to say something.

I would not be opposed to people being able to send a text to family that the plane is late, or is coming in to land NOW, pick me up etc etc - It is all about courtesy - but courtesy does not exist in some peoples vocabulary!

I remember having a breast fed baby on my lap and IMMEDIATELY as the plane took of the man in front of me reclined his seat back full ( I was in a non recliner so double the problem!!), and then stuck ear plugs, sleep mask and do not disturb sticker on! The was great for him - extra few hours shut eye during the middle of the day. But I had a wriggling baby clamped to my chest for the entire flight. I always check behind me, and I only ever recline if the people behind me have.

Courtesy.

mamaBear said it in one. Courtesy.

there's not enough of this going around. mama, I feel bad for you having an ignorant jerk in front.

Also, really, do you need to MSG someone, and talk crap?, I mean, really, who gives a $H*^ that you're on a plane?

leave Messaging to drunken people, and Shayne Warne clap.gif

Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
mamaBear said it in one. Courtesy.
there's not enough of this going around. mama, I feel bad for you having an ignorant jerk in front.

Also, really, do you need to MSG someone, and talk crap?, I mean, really, who gives a $H*^ that you're on a plane?

leave Messaging to drunken people, and Shayne Warne clap.gif

lol.gif lol.gif