• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
I'm not listening, I'm not listening... :fingersinears:

mate, I woulda fired em off then, but not now - 'specially on here.

Sunrise, so good to see you! Call the Mominoki and let us know about the winter hols eh? Remember, BP already offered you a tix ;\)

i thought cb did a great job, that was a fun kanpai. he walked fast, talked fast in j + e, and then went like "kanpaaaai" but no one was holding his/her kanpai glass... too cute to be true, i really liked it.

was so nice to c my old friends from our college and also co-workers from previous work. and special guest sunrise! such a pitty that we couldn't get to hear u play but looking forward to cing u soon, maybe on the snow wave.gif

bp, u forgot me? cry.gif

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Just wait untill im drunk and Ill put my foot in my mouth with the worst possible comment boys!

Don't forget to mention the magic tricks you do when you're drunk, like turning forks into spoons and throwing them around the table.

Yes, I remember picking you up at the Tokyu Hotel and you were falling all over the place at the back of the van and shouting at me for my bad driving. Luckily CB was there as a witness to vouch for the fact that your falling all over the place had nothing to do with my driving....otherwise you might have never let me drive your van again!