Hey guys just looking at getting a general overview of the size of board you ride and how much you weigh. Mostly for powder riding but interested to hear your jib stick set up too.

I'm 170cm tall, weigh about 63kg, riding a directional 157 for pow, and looking at getting a 152 skate banana for jibbing and possibly even ride a little powder. I was riding a 153 twin for park.

EDIT: Is anyone able to help me out with an auction? I saw this banana on yahoo auctions, but don't read japanese (or google engrish) well enough to understand the finer points. I would like to know shipping details etc. As I see it is 152cm with reserve price set at ¥65K, seller able to take credit cards. Looks like a store retailer, anyone in Yamanashi able to help me out?

Didn't want to start a new thread as auction end in a few hours.

Cheers for any hel p you can offer.

Ta

it looks like a good auction if you're happy with that price. I highly suggest getting a Japanese person to walk you through the purchase. though it takes time to register. best would be to get someone with an account to do it for you.

my powder sticks:

162 malolo

160 fish noboard

if you can't get the sk8 banana and need a park board, i have an '03 K2 Travis Parker Quaw Quaw (the one thats says 'Wild Style' on the bottom, and was featured in the flick 'Lame') for 20,000 yen, brand-new, still in the plastic.

i am 179 cm, but i might be recieving a used 149 Capita to dick around with in the park. I'm looking forward to trying it out. It is frickin hard to pretzle out wearing hard boots.

OK, no worries mate I can take a joke, just wasn't sure if you were being serious (no smilies) Truce. What size is your Travis Parker?

Kumapix, malolo sounds like an interesting board, care to review it?

So... the auction has been re-listed, anyone with some decent Japanese and a Yahoo Auction account wanna help me buy it? Seriously, we'd have to sort out ¥age some how. I'm touching down in Tokyo 6.30pm. will get up to old naggs sometime the same night. send me your number if you can help out.

Hopefully will get to meet some of you Hakuba regulars some time during the season.

I really like the Malolo because the 20mm taper eliminates back leg strain. Seriously, my first impression on riding it was "this sucks, it makes powder riding too easy!" but what I found was by not wasting energy or thought on staying back, I could raise my level of riding.

It rides fine on groomers which is always good, as well as handling very well in sketchy top of chute situations. No complaints whatsoever. Oh, and it's killer in pow. and Terje rides it so it must be good.