Yanaba lift tix 1,000 yen/day all season (nighta too)

Yeah, this does seem a rather desperate attempt to up their visitor numbers!

I hope they still employ a someone to drive the pipe dragon!

I will hit there a few nights, and for beginners, 1000yen a day is great - even if there are jumps all over the place to avoid.

4500yen a day when you can only go down one run when you are learning is a total waste of money anyway, so this should be great for any fresstyle cats with girlfriends learning to ride lol.gif

If they close, that's one fewer frestyle resort... if 47 is the last one left, will they then get a clue and change their park into a decent one???

I went past on Saturday and they've got a big sign up on the road now. Everyone coming to Hakuba from the south while its light will see it.

Even if they only pull a few thousand away from the Sun Alpina resorts opposite, that could easily be the difference between breaking even or not. Kashima and Aokiko have relatively new owners as well.

The newspaper article says its to get people in and do market research. It doesn't sound like they're thinking of closing.

Maybe they have plans to expand? They face a good direction to keep snow. IF you are a resort would you say that you are desperate to get guests or that you are doing market research? I still think they are in trouble. That said ill make a ski night for guests that want to ski for 1000 yen!