I wanted this to be out of the Nikon Club thread, as it would get lost in there and I think other people would like to know this.

When I want to take a camera to the ski hills, what do you guys and galls in the know do to prevent it from getting all clouded up and unusable because of the changes in temperatures?

Is there a trick?

Not sure about that one. As Kuma mentionned, would have thought the other way around. Do you carry the camera inside your layers of clothes where maybe your body heat fogs it up and when you take it out from there you think it comes from the change of temp?

Perhaps I am getting a bit confused. But I'm sure sometimes in the cold it gets clouded up. How do you protect the camera though in the snow? Special bag or something?

As someone already have said, its when going from cold to hot it will get clouded. To prevent this, store the camera not to close to the body and make the transition from cold to hot as long as possible, i.e. let the camera stay in the bag a couple of hours after the photoshoot.

When I'm skiing I'm storing my camera in a LowePro Toploader Zoom bag inside my normal backpack.