OK ... I admit it.

I have been watching the Webcams in Niseko for the last few months searching for any sign of white...(leave me alone - it builds the excitement!).

However - the webcams have been moved (viewing position not web address), and today they are not even working.

And of course - today there is a forcast for light snow....GROAN!

I know it is pathetic - but I wanna SEE it!

Are there some working webcams in the area that I don't know about? Anyone?

Thank you thank you.

I had previously visited that page - clikced on the map and it took me back to the Snow Report... now either it is new to have the links below the map - or this old fossil simply did not scroll the page!

The Ace#3 and Mt Yotei cams are not working. And the link I had saved in my favourites took me straight to THEM.

It is the ACE that has moved... I liked looking at that one as I stood right there plenty in April - and to watch the snow go and summer to arrive, and then be on the look out for the return of snow - all with the one view - like looking out of your window - had a familiarity about it.

I am liking the look of the snow on the ground!!! VERY exciting! I really like watching the lanscape change from one season to the next - something vouyieristic (sp!) about it!! LOL

THAT view - I can't make out from that pic where I am looking at Thursday - can you enlighten me?

Ohhhh!!! Not far from the Gondola base! blush.gif

Lot was closed when I went in April - so I am sure it will be very very different this time around! But my big boys know thier way around so they will see to it Mum doesn't get too lost!

We are staying very near there - so I am sure it will be Ramen on a regular basis! \:D

YUM!!!

We actually killed about 20 minutes checking out the hairy crabs and other exotic sea life at the fish shop at the airport - the kids were FREAKED out! LOL!! I soooo love freaking the kids out!

We had a real nice meal one night - with the entire group - and did the traditional Japanese thing (because of the kids - quantity and fussiness - we mostly self catered)...but ALL of the people at dinner (4 Adults and 8 kids) ordered the sizzling cook yourself steak and passed on everything else except the rice that came with the set meal. Me and Hubby - naaa-ahhhh - we ordered the sashimi set and loads of warm saki! Gotta love it. Now THAT freaked all our friends and thier kids out - I just laughed my head off...when in Rome, people!!! You gotta TRY new things, you never know what you will like!