What would you think of someone...

Originally Posted By: Mamabear

Sad as it is sometimes the reason or the season has run it's course and it is time to let go of a friend. Sometimes that friend is toxic to your life - it is time to let go.

So true Mamabear. I've seen that happen a few times now, though I have to say it's usually female friendships.

aaaahhhhhhhhhh... if we are talking Footy...I am NOT.

That is NOT at all.

My 10yr old is an Eagles supporter.

My hubby is a North Melbourne supporter (blue and white translates from East Fremantle from his child hood - go figure).

But our family has more of a Rugby Union bent ... although NOT in favour at the moment as it was a rugby injury that has His Injuredness OUT OF ACTION for this next snow trip - How many times do I have to say it - Grey hair appears; HANG up the boots!! (As long as thye are not snowboard boots...!)

SO what are YOUR colors Bushpig?

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
How many times do I have to say it - Grey hair appears; HANG up the boots!! (As long as thye are not snowboard boots...!)

lol.gif If only he would listen to you more often ay.
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it must have been your birthday recently Tsonda, hope you had a good day. Did you get a call or email from this 'friend'?

Probably not I'm thinking based, upon previous posts. Sometimes, things are better said by what is not actually said. I think you have made a good decision to not say anything