Hi Everyone...I have organized a kick ass snowboarding/ski trip from Osaka up to Niseko for over new years, unfortunately, one of our members maybe dropping out.

We'll be leaving the evening of the 27th at 5pm from Osaka (by bus) for Maizuru, and from there to Otaru (by ferry) then to Niseko (by train).

We arrive to our pension at 8:15am on the 29th and hit the hills before lunch for sure! Then we ski the night of the 29th, all day and night the 30th, all day and night the 31st (including new years activities (last year it was a torch run))All day and night the 1st...

On the 2nd we have to head back to Otaru, for some much needed civilization...last year, we checked out the town, and caught a movie.

The charges for the bus, ferry, train, pension (including transfers, breakfast, and dinner daily), Lift tickets, Hotel in Otaru, and ferry etc back...should be around 80,000!! We have to bring some food for on the boat, and get lunches at the hill.

Yeah, its a deal! I scrounged long and hard tracking down all the best prices.

ANYWAY>>>> one of our members could be ducking out...so if anyone would be interested, let me know ASAP...We are a Scottish skier, a canadian skier, and a canadian snowboarder...We go long and hard...Let me know if you're interested...

Hope some one can join us...

foxhouse2000@hotmail.com

maybe you dont want to hear what I am paying for 2-weeks in niseko (plane ticket...and 13 full skiing days)...

80,000 is steep bro! and you are spending half that time on a boat!!

hope you can fill that spot...

danz

Osaka - also ignore danz as everyone knows that he has always and will always find the single most efficient and cost effective means of getting from A to B, where B is usually Niseko. He is the master and I respect him as such.

Osaka, ignore everyone else, listen to Danz, he's the only one with a decent I.Q., a college degree and, most importantly of all, a Red Beard. I reckon anyone with all those qualifications must know what they're talking about.