• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the photos before but without the music. They did the rounds when Newcastle was up for European City of Culture. In the end, we was robbed by the Scousers.

I went to Glasgow a couple of times during European City of Culture year there and it was great. The bars were open all hours.

Anyway its probably about ten quid a pint in Stockholm. They all used to go to Copenhagen to get pissed.

Howay the Toon!

last orders for bars in Scotland is at 11pm during the week and if its a city centre pub then they are open till 12am on the weekend. I don't think we implemented the 24hr drinking hours yet, someone somewhere reckons Scots drink enough already!! ;\)

Scandinavia is shite. Ten quid for a beer, between the hours of 6 and 8. 101 ways to steam a cod. Everyone getting shitfaced on home brewed spirits, lying in the gutter at 2am. It's the definition of protestant hypocrisy vs humanity.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
Scandinavia is shite. Ten quid for a beer, between the hours of 6 and 8. 101 ways to steam a cod. Everyone getting shitfaced on home brewed spirits, lying in the gutter at 2am. It's the definition of protestant hypocrisy vs humanity.

Yeah, but the chicks are HOT!!!

I'm getting confused here. I love Scandinavia, mountains and snow etc. My earliest fantasies were of arctic blondes.

The reality is total government control. Protestant governments taxing alcohol out of existence and controlling their behaviour while the locals distill potatoes and get totally smashed.

1) brew your potatoes to make a brew. 2) distill it by leaving it out in the cold. The water freezes off, and the spirit is left. 3) go out and get smashed under the midnight sun. 4) Lie in the gutter, dead drunk.

Actually there are some cracking birds in Newcastle, England. They are really up for it as well, hence it has now become a huge Stag party destination which means that I avoid it like the plague.....such a shame!!

Like I say, they're great if your on them (and not the Stag) but a pain in arse if your just in the same pub. On one we got the stripper to take off all my mate's clothes and got her to whip him, while she was doing that we stole his clothes and replaced them with a VERY short PVC nurses uniform. He carries a fair punch, if you know what I mean, and the dress wasn't quite long enough to stop his General from viewing the troops!! Anyway, we went to a few different pubs and ended up the our usual watering hole, where we tied him to a lampost outside the pub and pulled the dress over his head so he was flying free. We left him there for about an hour while we went and had a few more beers, the pub is on a main road so all you heard from inside were peeps from car horns as they went passed!! lol.gif Quality!!

Another on I went on was to Krakow in Poland. Ace place, cheap as chips and gorgeous women. Again we stripped our mate down got him into the biggest pair of womens pants we could find and set off on a pub crawl. We bumped into another stag party from Leicester, they were having a quiet one till we showed up. We challenged our stag and best man against their stag and best man to a drinking comp, we won. We stripped our stag naked and made him dance round the pub, then stripped their stag naked and ended up ripping most of their clothes to pieces, so they had to stagger home in the treadbarest of clothes!!! lol.gif

There is no way I'm having a stag party!!!! \:D

Stag parties or bucks parties are a ball!

We chained my mate naked to a street sign pole in Melb city.

The best one was putting a passed out mate on a greyhound bus in Adelaide bound for melbourne with no cash or credit cards! He didn't think that was very funny when he woke up! lol.gif