ooh, it's shaping up to be a good few weeks.

hopefully the eagles get up over port tonight. port will either blow them away, or it will be a tight tussle.

adelaide vs hawthorn tomorrow - adelaide gets my nod

geelong will do the roos

and the collingwood sydney rematch should be interesting. the pies beat the swans a few weeks ago in a great game. goodes also took a great backwards mark, fell flat on his back and started coughing up blood. not like those soccer pansies!

for the flag

geelong are favourites, but port and adelaide could also do it

lol.gif That question could get you thumped in parts of Adelaide!

I think you hit the nail on the head with West Coast Spook. Could get taken to pieces by Port tonight, but let's hope not. But you don't rate them as a serious finals contender? I think they can go to the grand final again.

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
lol.gif That question could get you thumped in parts of Adelaide!

I think you hit the nail on the head with West Coast Spook. Could get taken to pieces by Port tonight, but let's hope not. But you don't rate them as a serious finals contender? I think they can go to the grand final again.

Rivallry didn't seem that bad to me, you guys sit in merged crowds. Not bad atmosphere at the Adelaide derby but it doesn't rival a football derby back home. All venom and bile, quality, head thumping, heart stopping stuff!!

Yeah i know, I liked the atmosphere at the AFL games, all it was really missing was a proper sing song. The chants just aren't the same

i like the fact you can get a drink at the game as well

port beat the eagles in a 3 point thriller. tough loss for the eagles and cousins has done his hamstring. kerr is out with a busted finger and judd is still carrying a groin injury.

i think the eagles season is over...

Originally Posted By: Indo
 Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

i like the fact you can get a drink at the game as well

a very important point! No hooligans at the AFL!

Jeeeez, Eagles didn't beat Port. \:\(

Yeah Indo that really spoiled things for us, the hooligans ruined football. They banned drinking and then eventually they introduced seating. But it has to be said that there hasn't been any trouble at games for years. Sure there is still the hatred and chants at each other (I like that though \:\) ) as long as when the game is over then the hatred etc stops too. Don't take it into the street with you, thats when trouble starts.

Your wrong about the hooligans in AFL, its just that ours are in the stands but yours are on the pitch!!!! lol.gif