Got a meeting at 8am this morning which means I have got up at a ridiculous time this morning. And done the stupid thing of turn on the PC and using a forum. lol.gif

8am is a silly time for a meeting. Is it true (I heard) that many Japanese offices only start revving up at 10am?

i had a telecon booked for 7am tomorrow. i stupidly accepted the invite a week ago without checking the time until today. i'm the only perth attendee, so everyone on the east coast (including all my mangers and some very senior people) are now inconvienced by the meeting having to be rescheduled.

yeah, it was daft for someone to schedule a meeting in so early for me, but i feel like a right git for not realising the time til now blush.gif

I only do the telecons without the video. Then I can be posting here while saying things like, "OK, so why did it not go through?" That then starts a 10 minute barrage in which I keep posting here.

Then I say, "stop!, let's take this offline". Then I keep posting here. And then a summary comes through on email which is what everybody wanted in the first place.

Win win.