You: Someone living in the greater Tokyo vicinity that enjoys snowboarding and/or skiing. Male or Female OK. Ability to carry on a conversation a plus...but not necessary. You must either own or be willing to handle the rental and return of an automobile.

Us: Two fun loving gents living in the South-Central part of Tokyo (Seijo, Setagaya-ku near expressway) with a lot of desire to go snowboarding in Nagano this Sunday. Enjoy music, curry rice, and long walks on the beach. Also enjoy rippin up the pow like its goin out of style. Looking for pick-up early Sun. morning and return sometime before dawn. Certainly willing to help with all costs.

Please PM if you match the above description. A good time will be had by all, GUARANTEED!! supercool.gif

Fattwins - I have been slapping him around regarding the shink to hakuba - if all else fails we will be on the train to somewhere. I like Tsugaike and teh bus from Naggas goes direct to the gondola!

Mika - how long a train ride to Nagoya Sunday morning... and what time do u need us there?

V&K - dead set, we should all hook up. I reckin you and hubby (or you and the missus... never can tell to whom I speaketh) rock up to my joint on a saturday night, we have a bit of a nosh, a chat, a bit to drink and perhaps have a cigar. Hit the sack and then like a slippery new-born, we shoot outta Tokyo real fast, easy and early on Sunday. We all four could do the hill in style, sing a song or two on the quad chair, you name it. She'll be a ripper day, I'll tell ya. On the way home we could all take in on onsen. PM me, I will give you my phone number. Sounds like a plan.... stan.

the train ride is 1hr36 on the nozomi.

we will leave at about 3am for the 5am lifts.

so u need to get here about, ummm, 2:45am

we r gonna have bagels for breakfast. oishii yo!

but personally that plan u got set up with v&k sounds extreme, so that would be my choice.