"Too fat" air hostesses grounded

Everytime I fly out of Heathrow, I'm reminded how lucky I am to be flying into HKG.

Heathrow is run by the Guptas. You dare to fire the toilet cleaner, they'll call a strike to shut down every aspect of terminal operations. The checkins, the luggage belts, the shuttle drivers, the restaurant servers, the customs checkers, etc.

They'll bankrupt you in 50M pound losses each day the terminal is crippled. Lucky BA.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy arriving at Heathrow - but that's only because it means I am "nearly home" and I've got a few weeks holiday in front of me so I'm really excited about it.

The place itself is an embarrassment.

And most of the staff at Narita speak better English than the ones at Heathrow

lol.gif So true... I could end up sounding like my grandad, but you almost feel as though you have landed in the wrong place (India?) when you arrive at Heathrow.

Like a few other people on here I get the shuttle flight up from Heathrow to Manchester when I go back to the parents in Wigan. I like being there for the hour - stock up on papers, mags, a (half)decent sandwich and a Costa coffee - but always glad to get to Manchester. You are so right me jane..... English doesn't seem to be the main language at Heathrow.

Quote:
you almost feel as though you have landed in the wrong place (India?) when you arrive at Heathrow.
I said exactly the same thing last time I arrived there.
  • 9 months later...

Perhaps not too fat, but a stripping stewardess?

"A continent-wide hunt is under way for a flight attendant who took part in a mid-air striptease and the airline pilot whose hands were on the controls, among other things." lol.gif

From the Telegraph full story

still too many eclairs though nairline201.jpg

>The pilot is then seen to take his hand off his joystick and help her off with her top.

...his joystick...

>The video has sparked a internal probe

Yeah, I'll bet. Great material for Bevis and Butthead.