The things some people spend their time doing. My friend told me about this blog type project - the Virginity Project

"Following a light bulb moment on a Californian beach and armed only with curiosity and a bucketful of enthusiasm, she set out to delve into the psyche of people across the UK and to ask them all to reveal their most personal truth - the story of their virginity loss."

I'm not sure if I'm particularly interested in knowing these things about strangers, (I think), though some of my friends stories are quite funny. Mine is relatively boring I reckon. lol.gif

You can check it out here if interested.

http://www.virginityproject.typepad.com/

A good friend of mine at uni was determined to keep her virginity until she got married. She did seem to, er, frustrate quite a few guys though - seemingly going nearly all the way and lots of alternative ways to avoid breaking her promise to herself, so to speak.

She got quite the (mixed up) reputation. I wonder if she managed it. I'll have to try and get in touch, haven't spoken to her for ages. I might just not mention this particular thing though lol.gif

Its stupid to keep you virginity in this day and age. As I mentioned before I was brought up in a Fundamentalist Christian ahem cult. It was a requirement not to have sex before marriage. As all good Christians must. Because I was brought up in this crap I actually took it to heart and didn't even go near girls until I was in my 20's any kind of lewd behavior was punished in some way or the other. This chastity bull has F'ed me up in many ways for life.

When I did lose it, it was out of drunken frustration and left me seriously depressed for a year. I left that religion and had a lot of catching up to do sexually, but for a long time I was just looking for virgins for relationships because I didn't feel comfortable around anything but. So there was a choice of being forced back to that religion because the male-female relationships there where the only dynamic I understood.

Eventually I got over it, but I still have a lot of relationship problems because these days virgins are the sexual deviants.

When you get a bit older and more mature, you totally forget about virginity. Its a stupid ideal for the young.

Now for me, I am reluctant to even sleep with one, its to much of a hassle, emotionally and physically and is not good sex.

Oh dear. "Purity Balls". Pure balls more like.

Quote:
His two older daughters, aged 11 and 18, have attended the balls while the youngest, aged 4, must wait a few years.
Feel sorry for that 4 year old having to wait for a few years.