Computer shop in Nagano city?

Does anyone know any good computer shops in Nagano city?

I am going to buy a new external Harddrive, and heard there are some cheap computer shops in Nagano city (compared to the Yamada denki I have here, near Matsumoto).

I want to buy a LaCie 160gb Mobile harddrive... a bit more expensive at nearly 2 man than the big desktop external ones, but I don't want another power adaptor, plus they are small and well designed.

Has anyone seen LaCie stuff in shops here? I know they are distributed here.

cheers

The other local chain is LAOX. You could try ringing them for a price.

There's a PC Depot in Nagano on the southern bypass, near Yamada, Tokyo Interior etc. They've got much more stuff than Yamada.

I don't know about your adapter and stuff, but I would recommend (anyone else) buying a separate external HDD enclosure, not a packaged external HDD. Then you can switch the drive inside as you like, or as desktop emergencies may dictate. You can switch drives on the packaged ones too, but brute force is normally required to open them up.

AK77 I am not sure your exact location, but I think you can visit around the by-pass area located south part of Nagaano city MrWiggle mentioned. There are some shops around there like Kojima denki etc if I remember correctly. Or if you were closer to Matsumoto, I don't really know any other cheap destributors than Yamada denki. And if you were around Matsumoto, probably it's just wasting some of your time to visit some shops in Nagano city rather than buying what you want at Yamada denki in Matsumoto if there's not big difference in price?

Good luck

Always ask them how much you pay in Yamada and places like that. If it is a big purchase in particular they have their calculators with them and will do a bit of pushing of the buttons and magically come up with an offer for you.