Feeling a bit silly... email mistake

I had just finished writing an email to my mum when another work-related mail came in. Anyway I replied to the work related mail and then finished what I thought was my mum mail and sent it off with a "love, big-will". Turns out I had just "love, big-will"-ed a male work colleague.

I'm feeling rather embarrassed right now.

Any other mail mishaps?

Yea I was working this summer in Germany during the WC. I have lived in Germany for 3 years so I was supporting them as I have many German friends. Anyways the crack was mighty, drink was flowing and there were plenty of pics. Around the same time I was asking if I could come back to Japan on secondment. I had worked in Japan for 5 months at that stage and knew 2 lads over here. One was called Phil, my boss was called Phil. So I sent on photos of me absolutely out of my tree at some german match with my face painted. The body of the text was ok THANK GOD cos I normally take a quip at someone just for the crack. When he sent me back an email asking for more photos I nearly died. I thought sure he wouldnt send this drunkard back to Japan. But he did....it was also his second week in the company!

I am sure there are worse stories out there.

I sent a rather blunt email about someone once, indending it to go to a colleague but actually being sent to the someone. Things were very awkward for a while.

I too am now much more careful about checking things again before pressing the send button.