A poll for guys - would you obey this sign?

Do you like this poll?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

My body and I are a team. It seldom asks me to lay a cable when away from a safe zone. Besides, the act can be deferred for a reasonable length of time, but that's a risk. Big risk. A jail break in public could be disastrous.

sitting down to pee increases the chances of the dreaded "porcelain kiss" and I really hate that.

IMO most toilets arent ergonomically designed well enough for adequate clearance space for males

This thread made me laugh. lol.gif

Quote:
sitting down to pee increases the chances of the dreaded "porcelain kiss" and I really hate that.

IMO most toilets arent ergonomically designed well enough for adequate clearance space for males

• 2 weeks later...

The urinal at my office is a really awkward size. In theory it is a 2 person urinal, but in reality it is really only a 1 and a half person size, which poses a minefield of problems when I go to have a piss and someone’s already there.

I’m not the sort of bloke to shy away from communal pissing, but trying to muscle into such a tight space feels a bit weird. The only other option is to use a cubicle, but then I’ve always thought it strange when someone opts for cubicle privacy just to have a wiz.

Overall I’m finding going to the toilet a rather unnerving experience. The only positive thing is that I’m allowed to pee into a toilet bowl standing up.

The guy who designed that two person urinal must have had a strange sense of humour. I wouldn't want to be a sales rep selling the product to offices and so on either. I can imagine the sales meetings-- "OK. boys, we've got far too much inventory of the '2-man'. We've got to move this product! ... ..."

• 3 weeks later...

Can you imagine being a toilet sales rep anyway! Some people have the strangest of jobs. When I see (and smell) the "poo truck" in my local area I wonder what it must be like doing that work. Yuck.