Was there on Saturday at the weekend supping back some pretty good beers in HUGE glasses served by buxom german wenches! Plenty of weiners, sauer kraut, um pa paaaing and the like also! Jolly good time all round! Not a patch on the real thing but still good excuse for a piss up, and pretty good atmosphere with everyone sat next to each other chatting \:D

Is on until this weekend, just near the red brick warehouse thingy on the wharf. Leader Hosen-tastic! \:\)

Was it busy farquah? I saw something on the tele about it and there was hardly a soul there ... I wouldn't mind downing a few lovely german lagers either, especially after the boring Japanese beer we must drink on a daily basis.

On the Saturday I went it was heaving, really busy in the tent and also all the tables outside taken plus plenty of people milling around, but they have a fair few staff on so didn`t have to wait too long for the goodies. Was just right for good atmosphere with singing and live performances plus plenty of banter to be had. Guess weeek nights wouldn`t be so busy though.

Prob be popping down on Friday afternoon after work again as am up that way.

>especially after the boring Japanese beer we must drink on a daily basis.

No argument that Japanese beers dont hold a lick against the rest of the worlds beers but there are some quality beers here. Been finding more and more jibeeru around town thumbsup.gif

Right now - first choice is the 秋味 by Kirin cool.gif