Recycling - my gomi mountain

recycled goods get picked up once a month around my place, I missed last month so had 2 months of goods to be recycled. Its both amazing and disturbing how much I had! my gomi mountain!

dscn2281ay7.jpg

actually this is the truth: that canned spam came from my wifes dead uncle! its true! he died last month and it was among the food in his cupboards, that ended up at the inlaws or my place. 70 year old Japanese men have peculiar tastes!

Tulip is spam from Belgium no less.

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
I count one beer and one alcopop (presumably for the goil) in two months. You can't be serious!
close, there are 2 hopposhu cans in the photo and at the bottom right there is a bag of empty beer cans the remnants of an All Blacks test match drunk by my mates.
Aside from a wine or two, I dont drink at home and pretty much quit drinking beer a year ago. I drink wine or shochuu these days if I go out.

Can't you take it all back to the supermarket?

Funny you say that about beer. I've found the same. Esp since Jusco started selling the Banrock 2 liter casks, and the ease with which you can get good shochuu pretty much anywhere now. (Only really like Imo Shochu)