That was scary! (Earthquake - south japan)

yep. I woke up, opened a door to make sure I didn't get stuck inside and watched a pot from the ceiling people fall down in front of me into my yard! Wasn't too long though, and wasn't quite as scary as a couple of others I have experienced here in Hiroshima. Pretty nasty way to wake up though eh!

Was a 5 in Hiroshima, so quite a biggun.

Woke me up here in Kobe.

I hate them. Hate them hate them hate them.

You ok ocey-babes? Looks like you might have got shook up a bit too down there.

Fine thanks Rach. We did have a bit of rattle (we got rattled the week before by a little one too).

I'd rather have lots of little ones than one big one - let the pressure of gradually (if that is indeed how these things work).

Damn thing is, whenever there's an earthquake now, I always think of a certain bloke in India. It doesn't make the experience any more pleasant.

that is good to hear. well not for the old lady, but you know what i mean.

sort of on topic, but slightly moving away from it, (maybe a new topic is more appropriate) what is the biggest/worst earth quake scenerio you have been in?

Id think peeps in in Joetsu region had it worst Daver..2 years ago in the Fall when Tohoku was rocking...

Ive only been in a couple of 5s and a 6. Those were scary enough. 'tleast they they werent consecutive for how long was it Joetsu peeps... eek.gif eek.gif