Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#4:
Not wanting to make an issue out of it at all, but as it has been commented on above... the post was deleted as it was quite an offensive comment directed at another member.

Thanks.
I didn't think w_a-N_k was that bad.
maybe next time I will just use stain.
  • SnowJapan Admin

I'm sorry, I don't see this as being particularly amusing.

Indosnm, I just looked at the records we keep of anything that gets deleted, and I agree with the decision to delete it. You were being directly offensive to another user, and it wasn't used in a joking manner.

Please lets this be the end of this issue.

• 3 months later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
It's still very strong but probably too far to come to Japan.
Might not hit land but the swell it's going to (maybe) bring might be worth a splash. Wave periods for the end of this week are off the charts for around here. All we have to do now, is find a decent spot to hold the expected swell.

Is there any ideal weather chart for good waves? Since I saw a guy who was drawing weather chart with listening to the weather radio on the sailing boat, I'm always wondering how you can expect big waves or nice wind, and of course big snowfall!

buoyweather will tell you the wind directions, swell directions and most important... the wave period.

I personally use about 6 different pages and put all the info together as several have flaws in some departments..