iPod video fest: I have a vid in there

The first iPod video festival has begun. I've entered a music video in there, please go check it out and vote if you like it. You're allowed one vote per day. You have to sign up to the site to view, but it's free. The video is called "Song of the Land". Maybe one or two peeps here have already seen it.

http://www.theflux.tv/ipodfest

Hi Sunrise. I will vote for you (even though I don't like registering for things ;\) ). The site seems to download very slowly, so I only heard the first 45 seconds of your song.

off topic, but the iPod has become quite strange these days. I only listen to music on mine.... so I am stuck in the past already! It became like a drug so I rarely use it these days anyway. I have never even heard a podcast. To much overload for me.

Hey, thanks guys. I don't expect to win anything but it's fun to put it in there and think that people I don't know are watching it.

Yeh spud, I don't like signing up for things either. I think this place if pretty cool, though. Thanks for going ahead regardless to watch.