All of my Japanese colleagues got up at 3am or 4am this morning

lol.gif

The ceiling people (as I affectionately refer to the old couple living above me) do that too Kintaro! Although it is usually about 5am. My apartment is very old so the noise comes thru loud and clear mad.gif They bang the thing up against the wall at the end of every sweep across the floor!

yeah Gamera. A Mokuzo job!

Kintaro, hehe, it does doesn't it. And in fact I have never met them, but have only seen them peering through the curtains. So it could in fact be like something from a Steven King movie! lol.gif

The thing about all this is.... where I work people all seem to have got up. Well they said they did anyway. But most are normally not in the least bit interested in figure skating.

In the UK I'm sure that wouldn't happen. Yes if people were into something they would, but not if they weren't into it.

Big difference.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
lol.gif

The ceiling people (as I affectionately refer to the old couple living above me) do that too Kintaro! Although it is usually about 5am. My apartment is very old so the noise comes thru loud and clear mad.gif They bang the thing up against the wall at the end of every sweep across the floor!
maybe thats cuz youre blaring music/movies till 2am. Can you say revenge? lol.gif

yes, yes, I know lol.gif ... But they also do their chanting in front of the butsudan every morning and afternoon, which drives me nuts when I notice it (I have learned to ignore it for the most part), so I think I still need to catch up on the revenge!