yeah, no big deal really, but seeing it spelled out like that isn't good for the appetite. The ones that I really don't like are the little buggers left on the toilet door handles. Particularly when you see a lot of guys zip up and walk out without washing their hands.

I remember a while back I was in a toilet in a restaurant.

On the way out I noticed that there was something brown on the door handle (the main door).

It looked like some kind of chocolate sauce.

It was NOT chocolate sauce.

eek.gif

Since then I do everything I can not to touch anything in a public toilet.

I probably wash my hands about 20 times a day actually.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Really? I much prefer the old washiki over the yoshiki.
How do you like the old washiki when the last punter hasn't managed to position their ring piece over the porcelain? Do you try to nudge it in with your foot? Does it look sticky? Perhaps if you wrap some toilet paper round your shoe and then nudge it in...?

With a filthy toilet seat, spit and polish is always an option. But no amount of spitting is going to wash a misplaced turd back into a 3rd World toilet. And really, who wants their trousers trailing in somebody else's dinner?

hmmmm, yes well, if I see a turd strategically placed on the rim then I just go elswhere O11. But that applies for a toilet seat with piss all over it too. If the washiki is a manky mess, then you're right it can be quite gross, and I won't use it. But given the choice between a clean washiki and a clean yoshiki in a public toilet, I'll take washiki.

Quote:
Originally posted by almond-eyes:
 Quote:
Public toilet handles and door knobs
I don't touch door handle in public toilet. I can't! I always use paper to do it
me too - but from the looks Ive gotten from Ojisans here youd think they forgot that I wasnt finished wiping my @ss...

Im with you ugly, Im pretty close to obsessive about clean hands.