March Snow?? Anyone want to go sking with me?

Hallo

I had a question. I'm sorry if it was already asked.

I'm planning to come to japan and stay at my friends house in Shizuoka-shi from early to mid march. Is there still good snow on honshu in march? is it all melted?

If there is still good skiing to be had in march, can someone recomend a good resort?

Like I said I'll be staying with my friend and she'll be working during the week so I would be going alone. if anyone would like to hook up for a day or two of sking let me know. email me at katana144@aol.com

Thanks \:D

Richard

The highest point in the UK is Ben Nevis It is less than 1400 M.It dose get snow but not for long

Once you have skied something decent you get spoiled. I think the resorts in Scotland are OK for learning. If you want good long runs you have to go abroad

I have my one big holiday a year and go skiing.When I did not have a lot of money I used to go to the Easten block.You got value for money.Some of the food was a bit rough But the drink was cheap.In Roumania they were serving scotch at £1 for 100ml that is a quadruple and it was the reale thing. :rolleyes: