Now Women's Tokyo intl' marathon is on air, I often think about it why women's marathon is more exciting to watch than men's one.

When women have a match, they express their emotion a lot more than men. When one starts spurt some at some winning chances, the others also try not to get apart from her with a furious looking.

When men's marathon runners do that, I don't find their face look like that, just as usual.

Very interesting.

I think the best way for us is to be able to keep watching the race in any case. So I prefer it to have ads at the lower screen together with race at the upper screen for example. Then we will never miss any moment. If the race is cut for the ads, it's sure annoying.

Yes. Of course I understand the need for ads but those docomo ones are just so long - much longer than normal ads..... so I can only see them really annoying almost everyone. Like I said seems a strange strategy on their part.

You said no problem but with an angry face! mad.gif

:p

Quote:
Funny we posted almost the same time
This is first time for me to have this matter. Maybe seldom happens?

Yeah if there were some change while ads go on, we can not find what happened and why which is really frustrating.

Merry Jim - no idea but I guess she doesn't mind even if people compare her to q-chan.

Did you watch her winning interview? That was really impressive. She said she had lost the Tokyo Women's marathon 2 years ago - 2nd place, Alem was the winner - and this time it was a "revenge". She said she wanted people ( especially hopeless people in the dark)to have a hope for their life by showing her revenge. Probably she must have had a lot more difficulties than we suppose.

69 - I don't think Qtaro is!

Exciting if Radcliffe, Ndereba, Simon, Q-chan and Noguchi Mizuki run together in a race.