Sympathy please. (Got a cold)

You may want to try having a humidifyer (sp - Kashituki) in your room when you sleep.

I used to wake up with a sore throat all the time, but we got one to help one of our kids who gets Krupe. Since we've been using them I haven't had a problem at all (and been getting way less colds).

thank you. now where can i find a humidifyer? yamada denki?

cost me Y6000 to be told i have cold.

damn stupid company requires a doctors certificate for any absences, & that cost an extra Y1500!

If you're buying a humidifier, have a look at the running cost. There's a big range between them. Like 6 yen an hour or 0.6 yen an hour.

On the subject of saving electricity, you can get those curly light bulbs for under 300 yen now. They use around 1/5 of the juice.

Definitely. My gf had one and it was eating up electric. I bought her a new one that ran on much less. They usually have the xxx yen/hour written on them... if they don't its probably because its expensive to run.

Huh? big-will.

I think that is the best way for them not to get harder situation?

If it's enough early to see a doctor, you can protect yourself from the flu, can't you?

Or you have any other better way?

I don't see a doctor all the time, try to get better by sleeping enough, taking some medicine but it doesn't work sometimes. So when I decide to see one I do.

There's an old J proverb which says

"Mochi wa mochi-ya" ( Rice cake shops can provide the best rice cakes = Everyone has their professionality, so you had better ask a professional something rather than no professional)

Don't you see a doctor when you get a cold and unable to get better by yourself?