Yeh, go out and check out Narita. They could even go to Narita-san if they're not too tired. They'll probably get in at 6am, do they have a hotel to hang out in? At any rate they can leave luggage at the airport and go out and take a looksee. Catch a bus to Narita (or train), it's about 10-15-20 mins away depending on traffic.

Cool - tour guides and all!

Hey Maoriboy,

I'll be at the Narita Hilton on Monday doing some work, and from 12.30 I have about 3-and-a-bit hours free - wanna have lunch? (I'm thru by 4.30 and had been planning to get the hell back to tokyo after that. )

At any rate in October I'll be there 3 times, so if Monday doesn't work out let's hook up some other time.

Monday......Monday Im heading in to Akihabara to buy a video camera and a few other bits n pieces. Not sure if Im gonna be able to make it back in time for lunch....sorry!!! But Im sure October will be fine. Let me know what days you will be out there and I'll pop them into my diary. YAY clap.gif

No worries -happy shopping! Video cameras are always more important than lunch, which can happen anytime....! If you happen to get back before 4.30 give me a call in case we can catch a cuppa on my way back....

I'll send you the Oct dates.