This has been done a few times before - but is there any channel you like with really good stuff? I've been playing around a bit today and find the urge to channel surf almost irresistable.

Boy, I heard some boring shit today. There was some dork who started playing a track and then suddenly turning it off to say inane things - not turning it down which would have been a DJ-like thing to do, but off, completely. One had no idea when he was going to cut that crap out. He also had a really annoying flat Birmingham accent "Dave, did you like Pirates of the Caribbean?" ---- "Dave's on the other side of the studio now." ---- "Dave said he liked it" ----

So, any pointers for something better? Links please!

http://www.pbsfm.org.au/Documents.asp?ID=71&Title=Webcast+%26+Webcams

or

rrr.org.au

both melbourne stations, nice to hear an aussie voice after a long day at work. they both play some really interesting shows, & generally if one is no good the other will have something worth listening to.nowadays, jjj isn't worth wasting yr internet bandwith on.

JJJ for me too, but it has a not so clear sound to it over the net.

Itunes I have hitz radio on in the background at school, not too offensive or hardcore for the students.

When I feel like a Psy trance dose I head to philosmatica.. rocks!

I wouldn't mind finding some good decent not too CM house/techno as I have dropped out of touch in tht area..