I could do with one too!

There are a few things like that just starting to come out. Reckon it will be a few years before they get any good though. Here is one.

fpgr_g1asm.jpg

and another

Guy2Side.jpg

I tried this once in a games arcade a few years back. You ride through a bike on the sky avoiding things & catching other things and if you slow down your pedalling you lose altitude. Really good fun actually and quite a good workout (well it could be if you didn't have to keep feeding it coins). Much better than looking at the wall while exercising.

propcycle-dx.jpg

Might be a way of encouraging computer game addicted kids to do some exercise?

the treadmills at my local Konami Sports have a screen with a running man game on screen. HEs jogging up a track and you control him/her via touch pads on the arm rails to make him go left or right. Quite fun, and yeah better than looking at a blank wall. But then again most of the machines face the windows and look down from the 5th floor.

Yeah prop cycle was cool. Did anyone play that huge surfing game where you stand up on a surfboard. Massive screen, wicked graphics, crouching down getting barrelled of ya nanna. No so good for fitness though

Check it out,

Sega soul surfer