Originally Posted By: kokodoko
JA,I would like to run my fingers through your hair.. wink

No chance, buddy, No chance!

I have my own scalp massager and she'd be pi$$ed at you BIG TIME!
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Hair is overrated....I just had to spend 3 hours last night de-lousing my 10yr old who picked up nits from school!! YUK! I tried to fire up the clippers and give him a Kojak - but the stupid things were broken!

just shaving the head doesn't get rid of em, they lay their eggs under the skin, attached to the hair follicle, so make sure you give it a goog dousing with that smelly chemical shampoo they give you
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Hair is overrated....I just had to spend 3 hours last night de-lousing my 10yr old who picked up nits from school!! YUK! I tried to fire up the clippers and give him a Kojak - but the stupid things were broken!

just shaving the head doesn't get rid of em, they lay their eggs under the skin, attached to the hair follicle, so make sure you give it a goog dousing with that smelly chemical shampoo they give you

Oh I just cut it from FERAL wildly long to a decent boys haircut - I layered him with white conditioner and nit combed it through wiping the condition and critters onto tissue that got binned immediately. Then I washed and dried his hair. Then layered on MOOV - a new nit treatment shampoo that is Eucalyptus based - Eucalyptus kills everything!! Then waited under a shower cap for 20 minutes. Then washed and dried again.

Tomorrow I get to repeat the process to ensure that if any stupid eggs go left behind and hatched that I get them before they get mature enough to lay eggs.

AND I will do it the following week as well.

..... grandpa I've done this before! lol