If it exists, it is probably somewhere in Tokyo! Infact I am almost convinced that here you can find everything that you want and plenty that you dont (or at least didnt think you did).

As for where to go... dunno, sorry mate.

Do a nightlife search in tokyo on google. I did and found plenty of places to go. It took a while to sort through the junk sites but in the end I found what I was after.

Tokyo has quite a big live music scene (alot however is Jazz, which is very nice).

Have fun, get pissed, get your nose pierced.

five piercings. More acurately he has 5 things peirced. From this I read that all 5 are not in the one ear lobe. hmmm, how might they be arranged? Let us count the 'things' that can be pieced.

1 ear

1 tongue

1 eyebrow

1 nipple

1 belly button.

I believe that there is room for a few more.

Had

1 ear (the nobby bit at the front of ya ear)

2 eyebrow

1 nipple

1 tounge

Has

1 ear (some as above!)

1 eyebrow (other one grew out)

1 nipple

and 5 tats.

all i have is belly button, ears (normal) and top of one ear!

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freaks_girl:
[QB]Had

1 ear
1 eyebrow
1 nipple
QB]
He's deformed! Dont worry, some people are born with 3 nipples. As for one ear!! That must look very funny.

Oh, you were talking about peicings. I get it.

A place in Shinjuku called "Code" has some pretty interesting people to see (not really actually, just things that you would probably only see in Japan).

I think they have a punk music night once a week.

Do japanese listen to English Music or do they have like the popular Japanese bands too??

I know here in Aus most people listen to American mostly, American bands...??

mmm... i cant imagine punk or metal in japanese its to much of a nice language...

ie... german metal and english metal can get really growly and mean sounds very intense...!

I saw some really crap Japanese band that seemed 100% inspired by Bolt Thrower (are they still around?).

It was in a really small bar in Ginza that gave pretty much anyone a free night on the stage.

snowboard_freak

Don't laugh - but what (or should that be WHO) is heavy metal these days? Are there many new metals bands out there???? And what do you think of all this nu-metal breed?

Please enlighten me

fukdane - I'm into pretty much all metal, both "nu" and old. My favourite couple of bands have the "nu-metal" sound. Slipknot, Mudvayne, Drowning Pool etc

But i also like "old" (from the last decade) metal like - Soulfly, Tool, Slayer, Deftones (borderline "nu"), Korn (their first two alubms are the best!!) al those kinda bands.

There seems to be a very constant flow of new bands in heavy metal. The number has definatley been increasing sharply in the last 5 years.