Markie, that is a good quote! but I dont take those avenues to avoid real life. I dont even drink any more (well, not much). I found that drinking everyweek to pretend I wasn't taking life seriously was infact proving that I found life far too serious.

I don't know too much about that myself since I am a chicken on a major scale so I don't dare try drugs...have to deal with real life. No too good at holding my liquor either, so not much relief at that end.

I had a weird Alice in Wonderland experience last night before dinner. Having spent a thoroughly enjoyable day (yeah right) staring at my computer screen I stood up to consult a dictionary.

Immediately, I felt as though there was far more than the normal amount of distance between my head and my feet (Drink Me). I sat down, but the feeling wouldn't go away. It didn't feel bad or anything, but it was alarming because I felt about 8 foot tall. I tried adjusting my chair, but that only made me feel taller by another few feet.

So Markie, I recommend some overwork for a bit of rearrangement of reality, and it's quite profitable too.

Reminds me of when I first started wearing glasses. Because I could now see every individual blade of grass when before it had been a green blur, I felt as though I had shrunk to about half my normal size (Drink Me). I felt very squat indeed.

Gosh, Ocean, I'm surprised. You used that four letter word "w**k" and you didn't get censored, then you topped it off with "o**rw**k" and got away with it again!

Please, don't use such strong language. Just the thought of it sends shivers up my spine. I'd prefer to even "s**k your t**s". Well, maybe not, but both are pretty bad. So that's the second time you've succeeded in irking me out. Omedetoo.