Classic, Ocean!!! I thought those fluro green things they give you for your board in the gondola were to stop gondolarrhea!? Have they started using a cheaper material and they are no longer affective in preventing gondolarrhea?! What is going on?! Im confused... I tell ya though, you wouldnt want those doors opening on the gondola while you were in the middle of the thing though would you!?!?

Enderzero... you have to WITHDRAW before you get to the midstation! But dont mind... we have all had the "i didnt know there was a midstation on this lift" incident. Just remember for next time mate! I reckon you could even get cosy on one of those hooded lifts if you really wanted to?! What do you think?!

At Nozawa's mid-station there's often a very cute girl there with a little green outfit and one of those brooms (maybe that's why some resorts can't open in November - the broom suppliers just won't deliver the brooms in time. But I digress...)

If caught in delicto gondolante at the mid station, I'd recommend inviting the cutie in for a crowd scene.

Oh geeze, you are askin for a world of trouble (or at least slobbering) with that question...but I will go ahead and field it for you. The Mile High club is a club you can call yourself a member of if you successfully finish eating a 12" submarine sandwich on an airplane...or in this case a gondola.

Echnieko... the milehighclub is when you have "fun" on a plane with someone. So the GONDOLA milehighclub is the same but on a gondola! Do you get it? I bet that echineko is a member... what do you reckon?

echineko, do you have any use for handcuffs?

Virgin Atlantic, giving the lie to their moniker, are planning to supply beds in their aircraft to make it easier for people to join the Mile High Club. Which snow resort will be the first to put futons in their gondola (with durable polyurethane covers) for the romantically inclined?

So Ocean, basically Virgin Atlantic is going to become a rabuho in the sky, is it? The idea of the milehighclub is that it is hard to get in... now if any old tom, dick and harry can get a gig it wont be nearly as impressive to have on your resume, will it?!

I am with you with the idea of the futons on the gondolas though! But with those tough metal bottoms maybe a western-style sprung mattress might be a bit easier on the back!?

woywoy, getting sex in the sky the Virgin way isn't going to be in the Tom, Dick and Helen sort of price range anyway. I don't think the stewardesses are going to be prying everyone in Economy apart to give them their 'chicken or fish?' It'll probably cost you a b0ll0ck or two to get yer leg over - Richard Branson didn't get stinking rich by giving away fun for nothing, even if you have to make your own.

And woywoy, here is Japan. The merit of futons is that they can be folded up and stowed under the seats so that non-loving jokyaku won't have to sit in the wet patch.