I'd say we got about 15 to 20 centimeters here in Misawa today. Started off slow, but got really nasty in the evening. Looks like it's over now though. Pathetic winter here. Exactly one year ago today we go 24 inches (60cm) in a big time 8 hour blizzard.

Don't go to (cr)Appi. Hit up hachimantai forest or Amihari! They don't groom the hell out of things like Appi does. Either way, enjoy!

Woke up this morning to a good 25cm of new snow...for the first time this season. \:\(

Misawa averages about 300cm per season, so far this year we have only about 40% of that, most of which has come in 2-3cm spurts. We got more yesterday/last night than the whole month of Feb combined. Pretty sad. The mountains have been OK, but just OK. This has come too little too late for me. Going with a bus load of folks from work tomorrow, and that will most likely be my last time unless this winter weather decides to hang around. Otherwise, I'll spend my "warm" weekends in March getting ready for jet skiing come April instead...

Quote:
We got more yesterday/last night than the whole month of Feb combined. Pretty sad.
Thats wild. How much do you usually get in a season where you are then? Are the mountains also below 50%?