Cheeseman - do you like him?

Thanks guys! It's great to be back. I must admit that I'm quite hooked to this forum. Even when I was skiing in France, I missed yapping here.

The mountains, like the cheese there (to keep a little with the topic of the thread) were awesome and humungus! We had good snow most days so I got to enjoy both good powder as well as well-groomed fast tracks but nearly always stayed on piste. I was mainly in Courchevel most of the time. Things there were pretty expensive but still much cheaper than Switzerland. Highly recommended for snow sports buffs but I really missed the luxury and convenience of J-Land and also the hospitality of the J-people...not that the French were not hospitable, because there were, but I still miss J-hospitality.

Sorry to hijack your thread about Cheeseman, Wizz, just want to get a few things straight. I seem to be missing something. Let's see...Ocean 11 is still Ocean, db is still db (after being deebee and bambam), Indosnm is still Indosnm though he changed his label for a time, ender prefers zero....right so far? So when did I become "Tiger"? Last I remember db was calling me a pussy, amongst other things!