Any Americas Cup enthusiasts?

• 2 weeks later...

tears.jpg

What the.......A BROKEN MAST geez if these clowns were more concerned with sailing than fandangled new devilry maybe we could win at least one race.......please God just give us one...... please

azcrying.gif

Shhh! Kamoshika, don't you notice I've been very quiet, trying to keep this topic up wraps. When the final victory comes, I will claim my beer discreetly from you and the Mog. But otherwise let's just be quiet and not "rub it in" with your other Kiwi compatriots, especially Zwelgen who's threatening h...k.... (and I don't mean Hong Kong).

yoda.jpg

A few NZers will need one of these today....

FIVE zip wow........5-0.....thrashing, shallacking, pissbowling, asssmoking, whupping, lambasting, flagellating, clobbering, outstripped, walloping, thumping, steamroll, mop up, smothering, trouncing, licking,pummeling, whomping and good old fashioned hiding....

Geez what an embarrassment "kaokarahigaderu" (face burns with shame) mfinger.gif

Life won't look so bad after a few rounds of beer.

Let's make a deal...I promise to refrain from glouting and you stop wallowing in self-pity. Let's be positive!

Our boys? What have they done? What has happened to our country? What has.... oh yeah, thats right, money conquers all in the world of yachting. Ah well, if its money then NZ has no chance.

The only small concession I can think of is that NZers have triumphed again, shame its for a different team though. Ahh maybe NZ can reexamine its priorities now and spend the money on other (dare I say it) more worthwhile things.

Im glad Im not in NZ at the moment!