Thought I'd create a new thread with spoiler in the title so as to not mess things up for people who video-ed it.

I couldn't resist, my eyes open at 4am, so just had to get up and watch it.

2-2. What a match!

As a bystander, I could enjoy it without doing the old biting nail bit and I would've been if I were supporting one of them.

But no Beckham? Sure he won't be too pleased about that...maybe a sign of things to come ...?

I still think ManU and Arsenal are going to lose all the remaining matches (as will Newcastle), and the Liverpool lads'll come through on the last run.

\:D

i had a hectic evening and forgot it was on \:\(

sounds like it was a good game.

Despite living outside arsenal staduim for 8 years as a kid and watching them many times, I am rooting for Man Utd. I guess I like Fergie.

hey bobby12, where u from then?

my folks are from highbry. me nan used to live right next door to the arsenal. before all tha ground renos. and before she left the breathing arena, kiddies would knock on her door on game day, and ask if they could crash her balcony and watch tha game. of course she`d oblige, and even give em some milk and cookies at half-time.

lucky liddle buggas, hey?

her digs were at tha `clock end` and on the opposite corner to where the cameras film from.

up tha gunna!!! \:D

yeah i know where you mean, there was a huge block of flat on the hill above the clock end. it was famous for free views of the pitch.

i lived opposite the entrance to the north bank/east stand. so halfway along the long side of the pitch, on the east side of the stadium. we lived in a big house on the corner, and had a hot dog guy who used our garage on matchdays and gave us free burgers and drinks.

The gates open at halftime for people who want to leave early, so i used to walk in at that time and watch the 2nd half quite a lot. Niall Quinn, Tony Adams, Charlie Nicholas, David Rocastle, - that kind of time. i was about 8-13 years old at that time.

Great game to watch, pity Henrys offside goal was allowed. I thought we were going to come away with the 3 points....... but anyway, the Premiership will be exciting right down to the end