Come on, tell me where to go!

Got a mate comin to tha big T this thursday, and he`s gonna be in town for two weeks. he`s lookin to `do tha place up`.

where are some good places, read: partying places, that should not be missed? and more importantly, where are some places that you`ve done `alright`, with members of the opposite/same sex. \:D

any advice is much appreciated

I'll help ya powwwers,

One place I have had some fun in is Muse in Nishi-azabu (past Roppongi heading towards tokyo tower I think). Cool place with funky decor, heaps of flirty girlies. And it has Table tennis tables down in the basement, which I've been told is a good ice breaker over some flirty forehands. Nearby is Yellow, a decent club with fairly frisky crowd, and lots of dark nooky corners. Also for a big one try Womb in Shibuya (bit of an E scene), I like the liquid room (Shinjuku) as well but only cause I know a few regulars, depends on the night. If you like the Shibuya Girl look then Fura in Shibuya was backed full of babes last time I went for a trance night, approx 80% female ratio, and if I wasn't peaking so hard (and such a loyal loving boyfriend) I would have run amok. Cheesy tunes though (no not your fave music cheeseman). Hit town, grab the metropolis and see what you like. If your mate is feeling really frisky then I guess you could hit up Roppongi, not my scene though.

I've been keeping quiet lately though so others would be better informed I think. :p

yeah, I back the Dims up on those places and also add A-Life to the mix. Also just up from Muse.

As for live music places: don't know of any.

I hope you find somehwhere good, 'cause I'll be joining ya and tend to complain a lot if I end up in a crap venue. mad.gif

Come to think of it, knowing what you are like I am not sure I want to meet any of your mates :p :p

Just watch out for the Chinese girls at Muse eh guys? ;\) But Dims pretty much hit the nail on the head for entertaining someone from out of town. Might as well do one night in Roppongi if he will be there for 2 weeks. "Here is where most people go, and this is where it is actually cool."

...dogs do `Wako-shi, for schmako-shi`!

excellent lads. thank-you very much for the info dims, deebs & der. very good info indeed.

dims, i don`t know how ya do it son. i dips me lid to ya. clap.gif

deebs, you WANT to meet my mate, and you WILL have a good time :p

der, guess i`ll catch up with ya next week. have a safe flight.

Actually boys,

All this talk of tokyo action has me salivating. Db, if you are going to head out with powwers and his mate then give us an e-mail or a call. Keen for a night out again. Still thinking about Izu this weekend as well, difficult to change pre-existing plans, I'll talk to Alicia.