Okay.

My plea for info on hotel in Waikiki was quickly buried under the more important topics floating around here, but do not worry. I have changed my trusted sources of information away from this uncaring community and to a broader audience.

However, I wish to test my faith in this community one last time and ask the followign question.

Who has a life insurance policy?

Which company is it with?

Another bury and I will have to take drastic action. mad.gif

I just blew myself away by redeeming my credit card points for a few giftos. The blow out aspect is that the site was pretty much all Japanese. I have ordered a fancy Japanese knife set and an electric toothbrush.

At least I think that is what I got.

I bet I stuffed up and ordered some premium ball-bag looking ume and a big tub of natto poo.

Life insurance, health insurance... i've just got rid of all mine. Do the math, you know the brokers have. If they're selling it they reckon they'll come out on top. Factor in the fact that, in my case, i'm much healthier and have less liabilities than the average punter (for which they give me no discount) and insurance is a right royal screwover designed to play on ones insecurities.

If you are broke, and can't pay for insurance, then of course you need it, but if you can afford it, you probably don't.