Nekobi, Haven't made it over yet but my Mate went last March and is due to leave again on Saturday! \:\(

He goes thru a tour co. which specifically deals with surf tours. I not being the "tour" type guy would probably do it myself, but if it was under 2 weeks probably easier to go the Tour?

His gig was 8 days 130,000. from tokyo i think. Guide picked him up, and everyday arrived early and took them surfing and out at night.. he always seemed to have this big block of black stuff which seemed to be part of the package deal! If you need any more info will post more when he gets back or private message me ;\)

• 2 weeks later...

My brother is skilankan, mum and dad adopted him (7 years before i was born) and dad loved ski lanka, he wants me to go there instead of thaliand again...

He said it was amazing very tropical, i dont think it will be hard for you to find somewhere to surf just make sure that u becareful on a coral break cause if the hospitals are anything like the ones in thaliand on the islands u wanna stay away from them!

check out the lonely planet web site, www.lonelyplanet.com its really good and imformative!

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...