I just got this email. I wonder what it means.

ペニスの大きさでお悩みの貴方。朗報です!!全米で 30330;売以来、その効果が話題となり瞬く間に大ヒッӠ 8;!今や全世界の男性から絶大な支援を誇るあの男 24615;器増大サプリメントハーバルビビリティが遂に঍ 3;望の日本上陸です。ペニスのあらゆる悩みを安全 12395;簡単に、しかも確実に解消してくれるハーバルӡ 9;ビリティならどなたでも必ず男性自信を実感でき 12427;はずです。

驚きの体験談!!

Uさん(32才) 会社員

別に短小って程じゃなかったんですけど、やっぱ 426;大きい方がいいなって思い2ヶ月くらい飲んでみ ました。正直驚きました。まさか3センチもでか 367;なるなんて!

不思議な感覚だけど、なぜか見るたびに嬉しい。 354;と、すごく固くなった。朝起ちとかパンパンです !それと、風俗とか行くんですけど、どこの店に" 892;っても「オチンチン大きいね♪」って言われて、& #24453;遇とか良くなる。これ本当です。

I once visited a post office in Japan. They didn't sell envelopes. I had to walk a few blacks back up the road to buy an envelope at a conbini. I found this rather strange and annoying as all I wanted was one stinking envelope, yet the conbini only sold packets of 20. I then found that the long narrow Japanese envelope was not suitable for my document. "Sorry, this is the only one that we sell. In Japan we use long narrow envelopes". This became rather evident as I was not able to buy a non-long and narrow envelope anywhere. There are 1,452 things that I do not miss about Japan and this is one of them.

ペニスの大きさでお悩みの貴方

It says "scoobydoo, you're constantly embarrassed by your miserable penis which resembles nothing so much as a long thin Japanese envelope".

それと、風俗とか行くんですけど、どこの店に" 892;っても「オチンチン大きいね♪」って言われて、& #24453;遇とか良くなる。This testimonial rather enigmatically says "when I go to the bath with my new, manila-sized envelope of a dick, the girls (why are there girls in his bath??) all 892; and say 'my what a big one you have', and they give me great #24453 service". (I think '892;' means 'gag')

I bet you didn't know that girls who work at the 'baths' appreciate a really big chopper.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:
"Holy Mother of Jesus, I put on three cm!"

"It's kind of strange, but I get so happy whenever I look at it"
Eh? If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, please do tell.