Did anyone else watch the rugby last night? The ABs vs South Africa. What a tense game. And to pull out a win with only seconds left on the clock. I was so tense I was shaking! eek.gif

Im happy we won but cant help feeling a bit sorry for the SAs. they did everything but win but I guess they will learn for this....YAY the ABs!!!!!

I had the boys over to watch last night, there was some whooping and hollering at about 11:40pm when that nancy boy Howlett saved us, after a fairly mediocre performance. Glad to get the win, but a loss wouldnt have upset me that much, it would have made the rest of the Trinations a lot more interesting.

P.s. what part of godzone you from Maoriboy?

Im from Gissy. great surf and country bumpkin girls in bikinis. cant complain too much I reckon. how about you?

yeah I think we didnt deserve to win but Im glad we did. it'll force the other teams to play harder

ha I was in the same class as Maz at high school. Not that we saw him very much because he was always skipping class to go surfing. but then again so was our art teacher!!! \:D

Canterbury. Nice place, some hot chicks there but not my choice for surf.

been surfing in Japan yet kamo?

Lewis mate!! What a surprise!!

All good bro, Ogasawara rocks, hard work with the turltles on my first night of an all nighter with hourly laying checks, (not that kind of laying either!).

Surfs good, sea crystal clear and warm and weather stinking but not so many places to continue where we left off in Funabashi!!

Catch you when I get back.