Tell me this is impossible...

As strange as it gets

October 5, 2004 - 4:36PM

Just saw this story. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. What the......!! wakaranai.gif

An elderly Romanian man reportedly mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it.

The nation's state Rompres news agency says 67-year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying.

"I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger. the link to the original SMH article, click here

The dog ate it lol.gif

how a man could be so careless with something so precious to him is beyond me. But the dog ate it??!!??

lol.gif lol.gif

Got a link to the actuall article by any chance?

Sakebomb, I can grant your request. This is indeed not possible and here is why. The neck of a chicken is covered in feathers whilst the male appendage is devoid of feathers and does not have a beak nor a winged body attached to it. Thus I conclude that this was not an innocent mistake. Although I do suspect it was unintentional in so far as this man was obviously sky [censored]ing high on PCP and in the moment thought that feeding his freshly severed cock to his dog was a good idea. PCP will do that to a person.

(search internet for man cutting of his entire face with a mirror and feeding it to his dog).

Actually, I have saved you the hassle.

Quote:
While under the influence of Angel Dust this man decided to peel off his own face using pieces of a broken mirror and feed the strips of flesh to his pet dogs. He survived due to the large amounts of drugs anesthetizing his system. The dogs were removed by police to the animal shelter, where their stomachs were pumped, resulting in the recovery of pieces of the man´s face, lips, and nose.
Here is a story about it.

***BE WARNED HAAAARDCORE PICTURE TO FOLLOW. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH YOU WILL WISH YOU DID NOT CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK. STOP AND THINK TWICE***

I love candy, you love candy, we LOOOVE Angel Dust.

Honest, I am a normal every day guy.