...or this could happen. Perhaps they don't have such good Neighbours in Georgia like they do in Oz.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/22/stranger.in.house.ap/index.html

DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia (AP) -- A woman came home from vacation to find a stranger living there, wearing her clothes, changing utilities into her name and even ripping out carpet and repainting a room she didn't like, authorities said.

eek.gif

:rolleyes: I saw that on the news...freaky! The lady had replaced all of the food with her food, changed furniture, put up pictures and more. She was settling in QUICKLY!

She got charged with one count of burglary.

Very disturbing.

Completely different of course, but that kinda reminded me of the people here who ring the bell then immediately walk into your house without even waiting for a response. I really hate that. Double check the lock when I'm both in and out of the house.

Yes the old walking in without knocking habit of quite a few elderly Japanese, that really annoys me. We talked about this some while ago, but once when I was new here someone walked in on me when I was in my aparto naked. I just about was able to hide behind my sofa before this ojisan copped a look.