minilla(Godzilla's son)

king-guidora

Mothra

Radon

Ebira

Nikkatsu movie kaiju

Gappa

So Gamera and Godzilla never act in A movie coz

they belong to different movie companies.

maybe that could be a new snowjapan blockbuster video - Gamera vs. Godzilla!! lol

Since you have a bad back I would go with godzilla - sorry mate ;\)

Gamera, what happened to Japanese movie directors? Ever since Kurosawa died it seems J-movies have lost steam and only anime exists now. Wassup with that? The only good thing really coming outta Japan is from Miyazaki.

Okay, Yama I am calling you Godzilla from now on \:D Do we need to wrestle somewhere? Have to practice some karate chop!

Yeah, I think now they are just in mute. Do you mean Hayao Miyazaki?

Nagagutsu wo haita neko

A cat called Pero which got a death sentence due to a crime to rescue rats and a boy called Pierre who was sent out the house by his 2 elder brothers got frineds and tried to get a princess back from Satan Rusipa.

Rusipa kidnapped the princess at an interview /announcement party as her father looked for someone for her husband.

Some other characters i.e. rats which pledged their loyalty to Pero as Pero had rescued them and some cats which searched Pero to take him back to cats country to execute are also interesting. Not sure there's English version available or not.

Ill have to check that one out then Gamera. Im guessing I can find it at a video store but the title doesnt come to mind. If its easier to understand than Mononokehime, which I thought was the hardest to catch, with lots of low-muffled voices, or very fast speaking, then sure it will be ok. Cheers!